Skip to main content
The One Where We Lose the White Trash
- The fighting on the bridge continues
- The bridge pulses radiant energy again and the devils as well as Anise and Tylendel take damage from it. Whill's arm also takes a bunch of damage as a result of this too.
- Whill was just coming onto the bridge when it went off. He thinks the bridge is just anti-arm and decides he won't be able to cross the bridge without dying, so he backs off the bridge.
- After a bit more fighting, Skari goes all Sigma and causes some magnify gravity spell that punches a hole in the bridge where his fireball did a bunch of damage. It causes a hole in the bridge and cracks to ripple through and now the bridge is VERY sketch
- Lulu flutters up to Skari and asks whose hurt. He sends her over to Balasar. She casts some celestial resistance magic on him
- After more combat, the bridge throws radiant damage again. Tylendel is down to one motherfucking HP.
- He tries to shove the devil into the bridge hole but fails, so runs away. The devil catches up and swings at him but misses, then catches him with his devil beard and downs him.
- Tylendel also fails a con save and takes poison damage that prevents him from healing hit points. Then the devil leans in and offers to spare him if he pledges his soul to Zariel for all eternity.
- The fucking bridge unloads another fucking Peter North cumshot and Tylendel fails a death save as a result. Things are looking fucking dire, guys.
- Balasar is hasted and runs up to the devil fighting Tylendel. The devil turns to him and says "before you attack me, I'm making a deal with your friend. Attack me and the deal is off".
- Balasar attacks because YOLO.
- Tylendel crit-saves his death save, he's now 2-1.
- Beard Boy hits with his fucking beard attack again. Tylendel is now 2-2 (DM ruled beard was not a 'weapon' so didn't count as a weapon attack which would have caused 2 failed death saves)
- THE FUCKING BRIDGE GLOWS AGAIN, TYLENDEL ROLLS LAST DEATH SAVE AND EVEN ADDS HIS TWO HERO POINT D4s AND IT STILL ISN'T ENOUGH SO HE IS DEAD.
- Zema is all "no biggie. I have revivify"
- Whill determines he cannot cross the bridge in its current radiant damaging state without dying. He is cut off.
- Skari says the words to turn the bridge off, and Whill runs across.
- The bridge starts collapsing as he reaches the hole, Skari runs up and casts Enlarge/Reduce on Whill to reduce his size by a bunch. Lulu can now carry him, so grabs him and flings him to safety just as the bridge collapses. One of the chains hits Lulu in mid-air and she disappears.
- Zema revivifies Tylendel. He gets temporary resurrection madness for 50 hours. He believes an object is his lucky charm - after dice rolls it was determined that Whill's soulstone is my lucky charm. It is pentagonal.
- Tylendel also finds a new white stone in his bag - his soul stone.
- Tylendel sees Whill running around frantically searching for the children, so he calls out to him and asks if he can watch his stuff for him while he searches. He'd help him search but he's still at 1 HP.
- A weird bird devil is perched on the hill talking to itself.
- It talks to us for a bit and tells us the side of the city we came from will very soon fall off into the river Styx so the devils are prioritizing that side right now.
- We hide in a nearby home to rest for a short while and recover from the battle.
- Zema casts sending to Reya to tell her what happened to the bridges. Zema hears clicking on the "line" while sending and deduces that someone other than Reya was listening in.
- Zema asks Skari about this and he has heard of this during his studies. He doesn't know how to defend against them, but has heard of how other planes of existence these divination magics can react differently.
- While we're all resting, Tylendel goes over to the window and calls Whill over. He tells him he sees children in the distance. While Whill is looking out the window, Tylendel tries to pick the pocket of Whill to grab the soul stone, but he rolled shit sleight of hand and Whill catches him.
- Whill grabs Tylendel's hand but keeps staring out the window. Tylendel plays it off as he was feeling faint and reached out to grab hold of Whill to prevent falling over, and then went to sit down.
- Skari sends his owl familiar to scope out the area and look for the kids.
- We talk amongst each other and Anise tries to sell us some of her things like crossbow bolts for "favours". Tylendel turns her down, but Skari buys one off her.
- When Anise and Skari conclude the deal, a magical contract appears in the room. They sign it.
- Zema starts asking what is up - mentions Tylendel, Brek and Anise have changed personalities. Anise says people react differently to stress and plane shifts. Others pipe up and say they noticed "the change" too.
Post a Comment