Skip to main content
The One Where We Repent to Lathander
- We collect our prizes at the carnival
- Tylendel wins a wooden Hellrider horse and a bag of holding
- Anise wins a supreme potion of healing
- Balasar wins a potion of darkvision
- Zema wins a supreme potion of healing and a circlet of something magical
- We chat amongst ourselves as we head to the temple of Lathander
- We get to the temple and tell the priest about the cult - he says we should tell the Hellriders, one of whom is WITH us (Reya). We're like "oh, right..."
- He tells us the Hellriders answer to Thavius Creed, the most powerful priest in the area but he hasn't been seen in months.
- Whill asks the priest to heal his arm. The priest is all "sweet mother of jesus rollerblading christ"
- Tell Whill to remove clothes and armor to get a good look
- Anise mentions that the cult was looking for an artifact from the Temple of Shantay, but they say they haven't heard of anything
- Ezra shows the priest the egg of Naranja and the priest says it is a phoenix and is amazed by it.
- He puts the egg in an incenser and tells him to keep it safe until it hatches again. It is a creature of myth and should really be watched over.
- The priest turns back to Whill who has finished removing his armor and shirt. His entire left arm, left peck and ribs are just bone. We can see his organs beating inside.
- The priests do a bit of research on what kind of dracolich it was, etc. Casts a bunch of protection spells onto himself and then touches Whill's chest.
- They have an entry on the Great Gold Dragon Gylurrag. Gylurrag was an ally to Lathanderites, they typically help those who worship Lathander. He was one of the oldest dragons.
- Priest says Gylurrag can return to the light. He will do research on how to return him to the light and free Whill of him.
- They tell the priest and Reya that the cult are the ones that trapped Gylurrag into that prison where they found and fought him. Reya says the Hellriders will need to up their patrols. Balasar and Brek guard the door in case cult people rush in to attack.
- We talk about what we want to do with the demon armor, if we want to leave it to these guys.
- We decide they look trustworthy, so Zema starts to dig it out of his bag and as he's doing so, a bunch of red dust is poofing off of him and we're like "huh?"
- Balasar yell-whispers (yespers? whell?) asking if he's ok and Zema says he's fine. Zema's like "I'M OKAY!"
- Tylendel feels like we're dirtying up the church so pulls a pussycat wig out of one of his disguise kits and starts dusting the pews
- Anise and Brek recognize that it is ruby dust
- Balasar and Tylendel try to tell Zema to talk to the priest about it, but Zema is like "nah, I'm good"
- Tylendel casts Message on the priest and asks him to come help us ASAP. The priest looks and says it is Ruby Poisoning from the elemental engine that was running the airship. Basically says in about 3 weeks time or so, Zema will become a ruby elemental.
- Priest says he can cure it, but waiting on more information. Says he needs to get this handled within a couple of weeks - 63 days exactly.
- Whill gets a bunch of information about Gylurrag
- Zema gets a bunch of information about his ruby condition
- Ezra gets a bunch of information about how to care for a phoenix
- Tylendel asks if they've ever see cases where an animal is turned into something evil. He says his friend once lost a cat and a witch turned it into a broom. The priest said he's heard of animal warping before, so Tylendel asks how it can be cured.
- Tylendel gets a bunch of information about animal warping and what is required to reverse the effect (priest of the shadowfell, leader of fairies (archfey), a diabolical solution, or go back to original person who made it and ask to reverse it)
Post a Comment